Overheating of the box and metal shavings are the main reasons for the failure of the DSG box!
This enclosure serves to extend the life of the DSG gearbox.
Currently, for the robotic DSG boxes with wet clutches, the VAG concern has two variations of the cases:
- DSG 6 DQ250 with neodymium magnet, catalog number of the factory building - 02E305045;
- DSG 7 DQ500 with neodymium magnet, catalog number of the factory building - 0BH325159;
Pros of this building:
- Thanks to the aluminum alloy and the ribs on the body.
Improved heat dissipation from the box, down to -8 degrees, which positively affects the performance of the box as a whole. It is relevant to everyone, and those who are on the track piles, and those who are in the traffic jam and those who want to know what state of his box at the moment;
- Neodymium magnet (pull-out force: 23 kg).
The magnet detects dust and shavings, thus you can periodically check the status of the gearbox yourself, while on the magnet dust - there is no cause for concern, chips have gone - it's time to perform the analysis and maintenance of the box;
metal dust, 4000km run
- The lid is durable and can be used for a long time, in contrast to the factory plastic housing;
The cases are manufactured on a CNC machine, from here:
These cases are suitable for most VAG models:
— Skoda Octavia RS A5, A7;
— Skoda Octavia combi 4x4;
— Skoda Superb dsg-6;
— Skoda Yeti 4x4 dsg6;
— Seat Altea Freetrack;
— Seat Leon Cupra;
— VW Passat b7 dsg6;
— VW Scirocco;
— VW Tiguan R-line dsg-7;
— VW Golf R 5,6,7;
— VW Golf GTI;
— Audi A3, S3;
— Audi TT;
and others: Models of cars with a robot DSG-6 DQ250.
It is also possible to install the case from dsg-7 dq500 to the box dsg-6 dq250.
Oil Filter Housing DSG-6 DQ250 with Magnet, 02E305045
- Brand: RusTunLab
- Product Code: DSG-6 DQ250
- Availability: In Stock
3 750 р.